Updated: Nov 22
The latest round of restrictions to combat the spread of the Corona Virus were announced today (22nd November) which will continue to affect the majority of our members in respect to being able to visit and play bowls at MLBC or any other club in our region.
The key aspects of the announcements which were issued by the FAB include-
1. Only people within the same municipality as the Bowls Club may play there. (You are not allowed to travel outside your municipality without justification).
2. The facility, including the bar and common areas, MUST close at 18.00. This includes any time required to clean and disinfect after use, but take aways can be served until 21.30.
3. There are no further restrictions, above those currently in place, on numbers who can play, provided they live within the same municipality as the Club
All existing Protocols and Regulations remain in force.
These are a summary of the relevant the restrictions of the Junta de Andalucía that are in force are expected to continue until the 10th December.
1) Maintain the closure of the border of the entire Andalusian territory.
2) It is not allowed to travel outside the municipal limits, except for justified causes (work, medical and school reasons).
3) Curfew from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
4) Normal activity in colleges and high schools, universities online and in person for practices and experiments.
5) Shops that are not essential, hotels and leisure establishments must close their activities at 6:00 p.m.
Some essential establishments are: pharmacy, basic needs, supermarkets, health centres and services, optics and orthopaedic products, distribution of essential food, socio-health services, veterinary clinics, hairdressers, schools, social dining rooms, ITV, fuels, etc.